Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fears and B!tching!!

I was awake at 6:00am thinking about packing for my Antarctica trip, leaving in 39 days!!!!!  From Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, we are limited to two checked pieces of luggage weighing 44 lbs each.  The one carry on can weigh 11 lbs.  So I got up and put my netbook on my Weight Watchers scale..... it hit the bottom.  No idea what it weighs.  Then put my SLR camera on......14 ozs. OK, so maybe I can get my netbook, camera and meds in a carry on weighing 11 lbs or under. 

On Wednesday, I heard from my TA's office saying that my documents had arrived and they are ready to send them out.  Using the FedEx tracking system, I found out that my docs arrived in Wilson yesterday around 8:30am.  So I called the 800 number and was told my docs won't be delivered until Tuesday.  Now does this make sense?  My docs have to sit in a warehouse 2 miles from me for 3 days.  Since I am back in the working world, until Dec. 16th, I won't be home.  Lucky for me, my good neighbor, Lynn will sign for my docs.  I could be devouring those docs over and over... but know, I wait until Tuesday.

1 comment: