Wednesday, I depart home to begin my England sojourn. After spending two nights with Crystal in DC, we fly to Heathrow. Crystal's friends, Trish and Dave will be joining us at the hotel and we'll hit the ground running. We have tickets to tour Buckingham Palace and would like to see a West End show. Crystal and I want to take a whirl on The London Eye.
Trish, Crystal and I have had such fun planning for this cruise. Crystal and I have been to London before (my last time was in 1994, I think) so we will be enjoying the city through the eyes of new visitors!
Two nights we are staying in a hotel in the Kensington area and our final night we'll be in Mayfair. Tuesday morning we'll take the ship's shuttle to Southampton and our home for 10 nights, the Regent Seven Seas Voyager. Regent has named our cruise, Celtic Charms. The itinerary is:
In true LCT fashion, I named our cruise CHARMS ( Cruising Heraldic Areas: Royals, Mansions and Scotch). So from hence we will be called the CHARMerS. Pictured above is our virtual pin.


Wow I am so jealous :) Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete