Well, with Memorial Day Weekend here, it's time for summer vacations. I am taking three small trips in the US and two out of the country.
My short trips include a visit with my sister in Arizona. It'll be nice to visit with her and her guy, my niece, nephews and meet my grand-nephew. He's 5 so it's about time we get acquainted. Another trip is to DC to visit my good buddy, Crystal and see Wicked for the first time. I purchased the CD a few months ago and sing almost all the songs with no help. Luckily I know most of the plot with the exceptions of two major points in the story, so there will be some excitement! One more US trip might take me to New Jersey to have a mini reunion with my Aussie friend, Lee, her son, Michael and my other good cruise buddies from Cleveland, Kathy and Al.
Now for the out-of-country trips... to be continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment