Sunday, November 7, 2010

An OZing We Will Go

Crystal and I are sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting, waiting, waiting to walk out the door.  With the time change last night, we got up earlier.  This just adding an extra hour to our wait.  Still need to close my suitcase and maybe take one or two more things out.  Just not sure. 

We booked this cruise in July 2009, so all our planning has been completed up to this point.  Some plans can change and that's ok, to a certain extent.  Lucky for us, we aren't on Qantas going over to Sydney.  Regent put us on United... this is my first UA flight, so the airmiles will have to go toward something else.  And I'm sitting here with over 100,000 Delta miles.  Such is life! 

Our travel companion, Betty flew over on Friday, so she is already in Sydney, sans luggage.  At least she has a few more days for her "mishandled" luggage to reach her before Wednesday when all we fly to Cairns to the Great Barrier Reef area.  Crystal and I both have GBR clothes and bathing suits in our carry-ons.

Not much else to say except, "I'M READY TO GET OUT OF HERE..... NOW!!"

Yes, I am excited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment