Friday, November 5, 2010

Left Home Today

Today, Friday, November 5, 2010, I began my journey to Australia and New Zealand.  I awoke around 2:30am with a sore throat.  Great, all I can see is the immigration employees in Sydney Airport excluding me from entering the country and Crystal leaving me alone, sick at the airport.  I then got up, took an Airborne and did a Zicam swab and went back to me.  Couldn't sleep, so watched TV for a bit.  Tried to sleep be had a bad dream.  Finally I got up at 7am, took a shower and did odd jobs around the house.  At 8:30am I was on the phone to my favorite nurse at the doctor's office telling her my dilemma .  She said, "Beth, you're leaving on your trip today, right?  Get in here, we'll give you a shot and meds."  Thank you, Kristy!!  What a doll.  That emergency elevated.

Went back home and finished my chores and my good buddy, Celia picked me up, took me to the Wilson Train Station.  A permanent passenger (on left with male friend) is seen sitting by the tracks each day.

more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment