Along the way, I've seen and adopted many travel quotes. This post will be updated when I acquire new quotes that fit me. If I know who made this quote famous, I will surely identify them.
"It's there, let's go see it." - Beth Punte
"No one with a thick passport can have a small mind." anonymous
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
"There are only two classes. First class and no class." ~David O. Selznick
"A passport, as I'm sure you know, is a document that one shows to government officials whenever one reaches a border between countries, so the officials can learn who you are, where you were born, and how you look when photographed unflatteringly." ~Lemony Snicket
"The untold want by life and land ne'er granted, / Now Voyager sail thou forth to seek and find." This quote comes from one of my favorite movies, Now, Voyager with Bette Davis and Paul Henreid, is a Walt Whitman poem "The Untold Want."
"A passport, as I'm sure you know, is a document that one shows to government officials whenever one reaches a border between countries, so the officials can learn who you are, where you were born, and how you look when photographed unflatteringly." ~Lemony Snicket
"The untold want by life and land ne'er granted, / Now Voyager sail thou forth to seek and find." This quote comes from one of my favorite movies, Now, Voyager with Bette Davis and Paul Henreid, is a Walt Whitman poem "The Untold Want."
"Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world." - Scott Cameron
"I haven't been everywhere but it's on my list"..... - Susan Sontag
No comments:
Post a Comment