Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An OZing I Will Go

I leave the house in four days... That means I have to wake up 3 more mornings.  Excited and a little scared.  Crystal and I will have the best time.  We meet up with Betty in Sydney and have lunch with our Aussie friend, Lee.  We met Lee virtually a few years back on our favorite cruise message board, Luxury Cruise Talk. Then we were fortunate to meet Lee and her son, Michael in person on our Alaskan cruise last September.

Here is our cruise itinerary.Australia-New Zealand Itinerary  (I apologize for the formatting issues.)
Date
Departure
Arrival
Transportation
Nov 16
6:00 pm

Sydney
board the Navigator
Nov 17


At Sea

Nov 18

8:00 am
Great Ocean Road
Nov 19
6:00 pm


Nov 20


At Sea

Nov 21
6:00 pm
8:00 am

Nov 22


At Sea






Nov 23


At Sea

Nov 24
Milford
Sound
to Dunedin
overland tour-off ship
Nov 25
6:00 pm
9:00 am

Nov 26
6:00 pm
8:00 am
Christchurch, NZ

Nov 27
4:00 pm
8:00 am
Wellington, NZ

Nov 28
6:00 pm
8:00 am

Nov 29


At Sea

Nov 30
5:00 pm
8:00 am

Dec 1

8:00 am

Dec. 3

fly to USA

No comments:

Post a Comment