Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting Ready for French Polynesia

In three weeks, I fly to Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia.  Yes, I am excited.  

This cruise is escorted by my travel agent so it is a named cruise.  DOLPHIN (Delightful Oceanic Luxurious Polynesian Holiday with Islands and Nature).  It has become a custom for Ngaire to have a lapel pin made up for those of us on the cruise.  Here's the DOLPHIN pin.  


I haven't started packing yet..... if you can believe that, but have started putting clothes and other cruise items in the front bedroom, aka The Packing Room.  Since this cruise is in a tropical paradise and we have purchased the laundry package onboard ship, I don't need to pack everything but the kitchen sink.  As usual, I will probably pack a few too many items.  Maybe I can edit.

We switched cruises lines this year to Paul Gauguin Cruises and the Paul Gauguin.. The ship used to be a part of Regent, but was leased.  When the lease was up in 2010, Paul Gauguin Cruises was formed with one ship.  In 2012, a new ship, Tere Moana was added.  

<TBC>

No comments:

Post a Comment