|
Date
|
Port
|
|
Tues
08/13/2013
|
RDU-MSP
MSP-LAX
Delta
LAX-PPT
|
|
Wed
08/14/2013
|
Tiahura
Moorea
French
Polynesia
|
|
Thu
08/15/2013
|
|
|
Fri 08/16/2013
|
Intercontinental
Moorea
|
|
Sat 08/17/2013
|
IC Moorea-Papeete,
Tahiti
Board Paul
Gauguin
|
|
Sun
08/18/2013
|
Huahine,
Society Islands
|
|
Mon
08/19/2013
|
Sea Day
|
|
Tue 08/20/2013
|
Aitutaki,
Cook Islands
|
|
Wed
08/21/2013
|
Rarotonga,
Cook Islands
|
|
Thu 08/22/2013
|
Sea Day
|
|
Fri 08/23/2013
|
Bora
Bora, Society Islands
|
|
Sat 08/24/2013
|
Bora
Bora, Society Islands
|
|
Sun
08/25/2013
|
Taha'a,
Society Islands
|
|
Mon
08/26/2013
|
Moorea,
French Polynesia
|
|
Tue 08/27/2013
|
Moorea,
French Polynesia
Papeete,
Tahiti
|
|
Wed
08/28/2013
|
Disembark
Paul Gaugain
Radisson
Plaza Resort Tahiti
PPT-LAX
|
|
Thu
08/29/2013
|
LAX-ATL
ATL-RDU
|
|
Fri 08/30/2013
|
Arrive
RDU
Holiday
Inn Express Morrisville NC
Home-Wilson
|
My travels started at an early age with my family. From those trips and my mom and dad, I learned to love investigating places all over the world through books and movies. Reading gave me knowledge about fascinating places I wanted to visit later in life. My world travel began with my grandparents at the age of 10 driving from Baltimore to Canada. Now over 40 years later, I am retired, still reading and watching movies of places I've been and those I want to visit!
Sunday, August 11, 2013
My Itinerary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment